A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a safe and flexible account.
Your return will be your original deposit, PLUS the interest you earn of that deposit. The interest paid to you depends on the interest rate and the length of time you agree to leave your money on deposit.
- Only $1,000.00 Opening Deposit Requirement
- Available Maturity Terms are between 7 days to 5 Years
- Choose between Fixed Rate or Variable Rate Certificates
- You choose how you want to receive your interest payments. Interest may accumulate in the CD, or we can automatically deposit it to a Horizon Community Bank checking, savings or money market account monthly or quarterly.
- Additional deposits are allowed during the term on our Variable Rate CD's.
- CD maturity notices are delivered prior to maturity date; Early withdrawl penalties apply.